- White 1 of 1
REDUCED PRICE You Save 54%
- Bright LED is encased in a durable polycarbonate plastic housing; large rubberized button makes it easy to toggle between settings
- 4 modes let you tailor your lighting needs between high, low, strobe and signal; high power mode puts out 6 lumens, low power mode puts out 1 lumen
- Attaching the BugLit is easy and tool-free, thanks to the flexible, grippy 6 in. "legs" that let you affix the light to your bike's handlebar, basket, frame, rack and more
- Also includes a small "S" carabiner clip for other attachment options
- Nite Ize BugLit front bike light operates on 2 replaceable 2016 3V lithium batteries and has a run time between 10 and 22 hrs., depending on settings
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Max light output (lumens)||6 lumens|
|Battery life on high||10 hours|
|Battery life on low||22 hours|
|Battery life flashing||Unavailable hours|
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the REI community.
No reviews are available.