Compact and bright, the CatEye Nano Shot rechargeable front bike light puts out up to 250 lumens and can be recharged via USB port for everyday convenience.
- High-intensity white LED bulb puts out up to 250 lumens of handlebar-mounted light to illuminate the road ahead
- 3 lighting modes let you adjust the light to your needs: high (1.5 hrs. run time), low (3 hrs.), and flashing (12 hrs.)
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- Rechargeable via USB port (cable included); recharges in 3.5 hours
- Flex-Tight™ universal mounting bracket on the CatEye Nano Shot front bike light easily adjusts to fit most handlebars; no tools required
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.
People Also Viewed