Rossignol Axial2 120 XL downhill bindings optimize energy transfer for quick, precise control and high-end performance.
- Heel directs power directly from boots to skis through lateral arms that apply pressure to the edge of the ski
- As a result, energy loss is minimized, and the binding itself becomes a performance-enhancing tool
- Significant forward pressure further enhances the interface between boot and binding, resulting in enhanced ski rebound and responsiveness
- Wide mounting area works well with today's wide-waisted skis
- Heelpiece provides 25mm of elastic travel, greatly reducing the likelihood of inadvertent release; also helps absorb vibration
- Enhanced torsional stiffness reduces play between boot and binding, providing superior edge control and responsiveness
- Dual Action toepieces decrease the friction in twisting falls and allow the boot to exit the binding in multiple directions
- Rossignol Axial2 120 XL downhill ski bindings feature a DIN range of 3.5 - 12
- 100mm brakes accommodate most all-mountain wide skis and some powder skis
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed