The easy-flexing Ride Sage Boa snowboard boots provide high-level performance at a price you gotta love! Take your shredding and comfort levels to a new high in these boots.
- Intuition™ Plush liners with multi-density foam are body-heat activated over several days' use or immediately custom-formable on in-store pipe heaters
- Lock Down speed laces tighten liners quickly and easily for a supportive, nonslip fit
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
- Thin, low-profile soles with die-cut EVA midsoles enhance comfort and response
- Ride Sage Boa boots are built with a women-specific last to fit typical arch height, forefoot width, and calf, heel and ankle female anatomy
- Durable rubber Grip outsoles provide dependable traction on snow and ice
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed