Designed to work with wide skis, Rossignol Freeski 110 XL bindings provide the precision and energy transfer required for all-mountain performance.
- Dual Action toe piece reinforces housing in high stress areas, improving the structural integrity of the binding
- Toe piece allows 180°, multidirectional release
- Axium heelpiece provides natural, simple step-in; long lever arms make exiting the bindings simple
- Lightweight composite materials ease turning and reduce overall weight
- Wide screw pattern strengthens coupling between binding and ski and enhances edge pressure and torsional stiffness on wide skis
- High torsional stiffness reduces play between the boot and binding and minimizes energy loss
- 100mm brake width fits most all-mountain wide skis
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed