Buck Metro Knife
Not only does the Buck Metro knife look cool attached to your key chain, it stands ready for several handy uses as well.
Item # 844075
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Learn how we calculate the member dividend.
- Find out how to redeem your dividend.
- Learn when dividends expire.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
- The opening in the knife's oval shape is designed to pop off bottle caps; the outside rim can lift up soda can pop tabs
- Metro attaches to a key ring or slides almost unnoticed into a pocket, so you're always prepared
- Blade opens and closes easily with 1 hand
- Once open, the Buck Metro knife blade secures in place with a locking liner
This knife can't be shipped to New York.
Made in USA.
|Knife blade type|
|Number of blades|
|Max blade length (in.)|
Buck Metro Knife
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...