The Louis Garneau CFS-300 elite road bike shoes tackle any type of ride, from century rides to weekend criterium races.
- Lightweight microfiber synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers provide a glovelike fit with excellent breathability
- Carbon outsoles offer more rigidity than a nylon sole, providing a direct connection with the pedal, solid power transfer and excellent aerodynamics
- Carbon molded arch support is 100% heat moldable; molding instructions are on the shoe bag
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle allows precise on-the-fly adjustability; 2 rip-and-stick closure straps provide a solid, secure fit
- Heel rentention system helps maintain foot's position and provides heel support
- Ergonomic themoplastic molded toe cup has 2 side vents to increase ventilation during extreme heat
- Choose between 2 insoles, included, for either cool or warm temperatures
- Scale on outsoles allows accurate and consistent cleat positioning on both shoes
- Cleat drill pattern is compatible with SPD-L, Time, Look and Speed Play cleats (not included)
- Toe covers and shoe bag included
Elite fit is slightly narrower and close to the feet, increasing sensation and power transfer.
People Also Viewed