Blackburn Flea 2.0 USB rear bike light comes with its own solar panel, letting you harness the power of the sun during the day to recharge your light before you ride at night.
- 4 bright LED bulbs of the Flea 2.0 light deliver bright, red light to increase your visibility and can be set to 1 of 3 settings: high, normal and flash
- Included mini solar panel has a USB port tether that lets you fully recharge the Flea 2.0 with 5 - 6 hrs. of direct sunlight
- Included USB connector uses a magnetic link between the light and USB port to help eliminate the need for cables and ensure highly water-resistant performance
- Because the Flea 2.0 comes with both a solar panel charger and a USB connector, it can be recharged via USB port or the solar panel for excellent recharging versatility
- Solar panel can also be used to recharge other devices that can be recharged via USB cable (such as a media player or cell phone), though note they must be USB-port compatible
- Color-coded battery life indicator is built into the power button; Green = 100% - 75%; Orange = 75% - 25%; Red = 25% - 0% of battery power left
- Rear clip allows the Flea 2.0 USB rear bike light to be mounted securely to a number of places, including a helmet, clothing or bag
Please note: Blackburn products can only be shipped to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed