The impressive Look Keo Power kit offers pedal-based power measurement that can be easily swapped between bikes, plus a Polar CS600x computer and more so that you can unlock your riding potential.
- Sensors in the pedals collect power and cadence data, which is sent wirelessly via transmitters to the (included) Polar CS600x computer
- And, because the power system is pedal-based, it is compatible with most bicycles and can be easily swapped from 1 bike to another
- Each pedal axle has 8 internal strain gauges for accurate measurement of stresses (translated into power) for each pedal; power measurement is accurate to within ±2%
- Keo Power system offers real-time measurement of left/right power distribution so you can work on improving your pedaling technique
- Installation is fast, easy and straighforward; calibration is done automatically when the system starts up
- Keo pedals feature lightweight carbon pedal bodies topped with stainless-steel wear plates to ensure durability
- Large pedal contact surface area offers excellent power transmission and stability; pedals have adjustable release tension to let you customize ease of exiting pedals
- Also included in the kit is the Polar CS600x bike computer, which boasts advanced, cycling-specific data tracking so you can monitor real-time performance
- Included heart rate monitor chest strap and GPS receiver complement the ensemble to supply a full spectrum of data
- Included Polar ProTrainer5 training software lets you analyze data post-ride, giving you insight into your performance and letting you optimize future efforts
- Pedal power transmitters operate on Polar WIND protocol and, in addition to the included CS600x computer, are compatible with Polar CS500, CS500+, CS600 computers
- Compatible with cranksets with crank arms less than 16mm thick and with lengths of 170, 172.5, 175 or 177.5mm
- Pedal transmitters and CS600x computer use CR2354 batteries, heart rate monitor uses a CR2025 battery, all of which can be replaced by user for added convenience
- GPS unit's integrated battery can be recharged via mini-USB port, which is at the bottom of the unit (battery is not replaceable)
- Grey Look Keo grip cleats are included, which offer 4.5° of float and feature nonslip rubber contact points to enhance traction when walking off-bike
- Kit comes with a pair of Keo power pedals and transmitters, a Polar CS600x bike computer, chest strap heart rate monitor, separate GPS unit, pedal cleats and mounting hardware
- Also included in the kit is a pedal wrench, portable stand and Allen wrench to ease installation further
Please note: Look products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed