Crucial for weather protection while climbing 8,000m peaks, the insulated, windproof Himalayan pants from The North Face offer serious athletes an essential piece of gear for high-altitude ascents.
- WindStopper® ripstop nylon blocks wind even on exposed peaks; fully laminated and taped baffles ensure total weather protection with no vulnerable spots
- Premium 800-fill-power goose down is extremely compressible and offers exceptional warmth while remaining lightweight
- While 800-fill-power down fills the bulk of the pants; the lower legs contain 700-fill-power down for a combination of compressibility and warmth where you need it most
- Center-front zipper windflaps reduce bulk without sacrificing protection; laminated back flaps on all zippers add durability
- Soft, stretchy bib goes easily over other layers; 1 zippered chest pocket secures small essentials with watertight protection
- Adjustable suspenders allow for customizable fit for both legs and torso; snap-closure ankle cuffs secure pant legs over boots
- Rip-and-stick adjustable elastic waist and leg cuffs seal in warmth and allow for customizable fit
- Crescent drop-seat construction and 2-way zippers from thigh to cuffs allow for easy access to and removal of other layers without removing the entire suit
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement on seat protects vulnerable areas from tears and punctures
- The North Face Himalayan pants are part of The North Face Summit Series™, apparel designed and tested for use in harsh environments
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed