The Patagonia EVERmore trail-running shoes for women handle rough trails with ease.
- Highly breathable polyester mesh uppers feature tough, polyurethane-coated microfiber overlays to ensure supportive, lightweight and lasting performance
- Leather toe bumpers protect shoes from trail debris
- Dri-Lex® polyester linings wick moisture away from the feet, providing all-day comfort
- Integrated 2mm footbeds feature Dri-Lex® covers; these shoes can be worn with or without socks
- EVERlight soft-flexing, high-rebound EVA midsoles encourage midfoot strike; shoes feature a 4mm drop
- EVA forefoot rock plates protect feet while maintaining flexibility
- Patagonia EVERmore trail-running shoes have tacky rubber outsoles with forward-facing lugs in the forefoot and rear-facing braking lugs in the heels for trail precision
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed