The Victorinox Spectra Extra-Capacity luggage has a wide-body design for extra packing capacity. This durable hardside travel case offers 360° weightless movement.
- 8-wheel construction adds stability, providing 360° maneuverability and producing zero weight-in-hand when rolling upright
- Polycarbonate case is built to withstand repeated use while the structural ridges add strength and reduce the appearance of scratches and surface marring
- Dual-trolley handle system locks into 3 different positions: 41 in., 39 in. and 37 in. lengths accommodate travelers of various
- Comfort grip evenly distributes weight and dampens vibrations while rolling
- Offers an abundance of functional packing space to meet your travel needs; split opening allows storage on both sides of the case
- Y-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure; zippered stretch mesh divider wall allows you to fully utilize the available capacity
- Top haul handle eases carrying
- Removable ID tag for security and convenience
- Integrated Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows U.S. TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it and lock it after inspection
- Swiss Tracker™ Bag Tracking Program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost -- for free
- The Victorinox Spectra Extra-Capacity luggage meets International Air Transport Association (IATA) carry-on regulations, but does not meet domestic carry-on regulations
- Most domestic airlines allow carry-on baggage not exceeding 45 linear inches (L+W+H). This is subject to change, so check your airline for actual size restrictions
Please note: Victorinox products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed