The Gregory Maya 22 pack is lightweight and comfortable—perfect for day hikes.
- Inspired by the bio-dynamics of the human body, the shoulder and waistbelt suspension are attached with BioSync™ technology artificial tendons
- These artificial tendons act as attachment points allowing harness to stretch into an ideal fit, moving with the body while in motion
- On-the-fly, internal compression system allows you to keep pack compressed and snug against back; quick-access compression straps are easily reached while pack is on
- Back panel, shoulder straps and hipbelt are sized and shaped for a woman's body; they feature air-mesh to vent and wick away moisture
- With rear zipper access for easy refilling, a sleeve for your reservoir (sold separately) and exit port system to manage the tube, this pack is completely hydration compatible
- Expandable, stretch-mesh front mesh pocket with 3-point compression lets you stash bulky gear and keep it easily accessible
- Zippered fleece-lined MP3/electronic top pocket stores your portable music or electronics
- Dual hipbelt pockets are ideal for stashing electronics or snacks; internal cargo stabilizer loop holds valuable electronics in place when pocket is open
- Side mesh pockets keep water bottles and snacks within easy reach
- Adjustable sternum strap and webbing loop for lashing on light gear round out pack features
- The Gregory Maya 22 pack is constructed from 70-denier ultra-tear-strength coated nylon for water repellency and durability
Please note: Gregory products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed