Inspired by old-school powder boards, the Signal Epic snowboard is the perfect choice for days when the snow doesn't stop coming down.
- Directional sidecut, powder shape and a mixed rocker/camber profile make this board the perfect choice for deep snow days
- Board profile features camber between the feet and 5° rocker from feet to nose and tail
- Rocker tips stay up in powder while the camber provides edge control in turns
- Directional shape is perfect for carving steep slopes, snaking through trees and floating on pow; flat tail
- Poplar core combines with woven triaxial glass for a nice even flex
- Laminated maple topsheet adds strength to board, eliminating need for stringers
- ABS sidewalls absorb impact and smooth the interaction between the board and the snow
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent:; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- Handmade in Huntington Beach, California
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 152 CM, 160 CM
Signal Epic Snowboard - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|Freeride ||Freeride |
|Directional ||Directional |
|Mixed ||Mixed |
|130 - 165 pounds||140 -200 pounds|
|27.8/23.5/26.1 centimeters||29.3/24.7/27.5 centimeters|
|109 centimeters||114.3 centimeters|
|7.5 meters||7.9 meters|
|4 centimeters||4 centimeters|
|Poplar wood ||Poplar wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 |
|Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|