With timeless style, the Sorel 1964 Graphic winter boots are functional pac boots for any use from apres ski to a trip to the store.
- Flexible suede leather uppers are seam sealed and waterproofed for superior resistance to water, snow and slush
- Removable, washable 6mm recycled PET felt InnerBoot liners insulate to -25°F and dry quickly when taken out of the boots
- Sherpa Pile™ polyester fleece snow cuffs enhance warmth
- Extra insulation from bonded felt frost plug insoles keeps feet from losing heat to the ground
- Sorel 1964 Graphic winter boots feature EVA midsoles for cushioned comfort
- Handcrafted, vulcanized rubber shells with herringbone lug outsoles supply waterproof traction and protection from slush and snow
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
People Also Viewed