Designed for light loads, the Burton Gig snowboard bag handles all your essentials for a slopes-bound road trip or a breezy time at the airport en route.
- Fully padded bag is shaped to the contours of your board, protecting your gear from the rigors of travel
- Carries multiple boards without bindings or a single board with bindings
- Removable, double-cloth shoulder strap stows away when not needed
- Skate conversion straps let you strap a skateboard (not included) to the bottom to transform it into a wheelie bag for moving heavy loads
- Burton Gig bag features lockable, contoured zipper pulls that fit TSA-approved locks (locks not included)
- External pocket handles gear and tuning tools
- Size choices reflect length in cm; all sizes are approximately 34cm wide by 18cm deep (13.4 x 7 in.)
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 156 CM, 166 CM
Burton Gig Snowboard Bag - 2012 Closeout Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|95.5 liters||102 liters|
|5,839 cubic inches||6,214 cubic inches|
|1 + main compartment ||1 + main compartment |
|Polyester ||Polyester |
|161 x 34 x 18 centimeters||170 x 34 x 18 centimeters|
|4 lbs. 3 oz. ||4 lbs. 3 oz. |
|Unisex ||Unisex |
|Gear capacity (L)|
|Gear capacity (cu. in.)|
|Number of exterior pockets|