The Iceflare Mid GTX winter boots by The North Face use strategic placement of PrimaLoft® insulation and Gore-Tex® waterproof membranes to supply wintertime comfort.
- Polyurethane-coated leather uppers help keep you light on your feet; rugged ballistic nylon mesh panels enhance flexibility, breathability and comfort
- Neoprene collars enhance comfort and fit around ankles
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membranes ensure protection from the elements; polyester mesh linings wick moisture away from feet, helping keep them dry and comfortable
- PrimaLoft Eco insulation uses a minimum of 50% recycled materials to ensure warmth and comfort during active use in conditions down to -10°F
- 200g of insulation is placed in the forefoot and over the toes; 100g is used throughout rest of boot to help reduce weight and bulk
- Forefoot, tongue and underfoot areas feature heat-trapping mylar inserts to help maximize heat retention
- Removable Northotic™+ dual-density footbeds feature soft heels and forefoot cushioning pads for maximum shock absorption
- Dual-density EVA midsoles cushion feet for all-day wear, while embedded nylon forefoot plates create torsional rigidity and help support feet
- Heel supports work to absorb impacts, stabilize feet and encourage an optimal stride for comfort and efficiency on the go
- TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsoles on the Iceflare Mid GTX winter boots grip snow and wet surfaces for solid traction
- Temperature-sensitive Ice Pick™ rubber lugs on outsoles harden when temps fall below freezing, providing extra bite into the terrain
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed