The O'Neill Jones 3-Layer snow pants stand up to the rigors of big mountain riding, keeping the cold and wet at bay as you explore a winter wonderland.
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- 100% recycled ripstop polyester pants feature 4-way stretch so you can flex and stretch in all of your wintery pursuits
- 3-layer pants features a waterproof, breathable laminate that is bonded between outer material and inner lining
- Fully taped seams create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Zippered mesh-lined inner thigh vents keep you dry and comfortable whether you're hiking the pipe or riding the lift
- Rip-and-stick waist adjustment tabs personalize the fit; soft microfleece waistband lining lets you ride with your shirt untucked with no worries about chafing
- Coordinating O'Neill jacket affixes via jacket-to-pants interface hooks (sold separately)
- Articulated knees allow comfortable range of motion with no tugging
- Stretch boot gaiters with lace hooks help prevent snow from getting into boots, even in deep powder
- Storage galore: zippered front handwarmer pockets, back pockets and side cargo pockets; zippered pockets are laminated and welded for waterproof protection
- O'Neill Jones 3-Layer pants have a 2-button fly and zipper closure
- Zippers in hems make getting your boots on and off easy, and add a relaxed look and feel
- Relaxed fit provides easy movement that maximizes comfort without compromising your look
Please note: O'Neill products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed