The compact Powertraveller Startmonkey400 vehicle jump-start system works like a charm with both standard cars and larger vehicles such as 4x4s and trucks that have 12V batteries.
- Startmonkey400 cranks out a jump-start current of 12V at 400 amps, giving you peace of of mind and protection from dead batteries wherever you and your vehicle may roam
- A single, full charge of the high-energy, polymer lithium battery can restart a vehicle up to 12 times (number of starts varies based on engine capacity)
- Easy to use: simply check its battery capacity level and attach the jump leads to the vehicle battery (red to red and black to black); power then flows automatically
- LCD screen indicates the condition of the vehicle battery; if the voltage is less than 6V, a manual override allows Startmonkey400 to jump-start the battery
- Let Startmonkey400 charge for 5 - 8 seconds, and then turn your vehicle's ignition to start the engine
- Auto-off feature detects that the vehicle has started and turns off power from the charger
- LED array on the front of the unit flashes green to confirm that the charger is on and fully charged; LED flashes red when less than 0.25 charge remains
- Recharging Startmonkey400 via the included in-car charger takes 6 - 8 hrs. if the battery is empty
- The Powertraveller Startmonkey400 vehicle jump-start system has very low static waste; it can hold up to 75% of its charge for 1 to 3 years
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.
People Also Viewed