|Side cargo pockets|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Mountain Hardwear Loafer Pants - Men's 30" Inseam:
I loved these so much I bought 3 pairs. There was also a nice gray color available. Although they might not be made for climbing, I often find myself wearing these straight from the office to the climbing gym. There's just enough stretch and coverage to make them an excellent fit for climbing. They also held up well on multi-day camping trips. They are a little bit slimmer than a regular fit.
* They do have some cotton, so don't expect these to air-dry overnight.
* Pockets are not very deep, but I haven't had any problems losing items.
* There is a zippered pocket for a passport, but it is low on the thigh, so I don't find it all that useful.
* There are reinforced areas of the fabric that create unusual stich lines, but it is hard to notice unless you are wearing them.
+ Forgiving waist size
I hope they keep making them, as I don't want to bother finding another pair of pants.
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
How are we doing? Give us feedback on this page.