Slicing through the Cascade concrete or swimming in the fluffy powder, the Burton AK 2L Cyclic shell jacket provides serious waterproof protection for any climate.
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof Gore-Tex® laminate provides an excellent defense against heat-robbing moisture and windchill
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Tex tape create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Contoured, adjustable, low-profile hood fits the shape of your head, providing an all-weather defense without obstructing vision or limiting motion
- Polyester taffeta lining slides easily over layers, keeps warmth inside, and wicks away moisture
- Features ample space to stash essentials, including microfleeced-lined handwarmer pockets, chest pocket, pass pocket, and goggles/media pocket
- All zippers are water resistant
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Removable powder skirt blocks out cold air and snow entry, and detaches when you don't want it
- Special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (pants sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
- The AK 2L Cyclic jacket features the Burton [ak] Fit engineered to mimic body's natural movements for riding and hiking
- Light reflective detailing increases your visibility in low light
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed