Designed for demanding outdoor chefs, the Primus FireHole™ 300 2-burner stove ups the game with features such as an on-board cook timer, convenient light and an included utensil set.
- Two 12,000 BTU stove burners allow you to quickly boil water, warm soup or scramble some eggs; stove boils 1 liter of water in about 3 min.
- Separate controls for each burner give you complete control; precise simmer control helps you prepare all kinds of dishes
- On-board light and cook timer come in handy when you're making a gourmet meal at the campground, operates on 2 AAA batteries, included
- Quality steel grating supports large, heavy pots
- Battery-powered, push-button piezo ignition lights the burners easily without the hassle of matches; operates on 1 AAA battery, included
- Lid and side panels work as a windscreen while cooking; side panels double as prep areas
- Stove includes a utensil set with a spoon, spatula, cutting board and a scraper/slicer; spoon and spatula can be clipped together to work as tongs
- Spoon, spatula, cutting board and scraper/slicer stow neatly in an included case that can be used as a serving plate with a colander lid
- Flexible fuel line connects to standard 16.4 oz. propane canisters, sold separately; fuel line and regulator are integrated so they'll never get left at home
- Control knobs are recessed so they won't snag on things when you're packing the stove in the back of your car
- Adjustable foot lets you level the stove on uneven surfaces
- Built-in carry handle makes it easy to transport the Primus FireHole 300 2-Burner stove
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
Specifications based on manufacturers information.
Please note: We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
People Also Viewed