World travelers will love the quality and the practical slim shape of the Deuter Quantum 70+10 travel backpack. Even when fully loaded you won't get stuck in bus doorways or train passages.
- This roomy companion unites excellent features with a modern design and a practical detachable daypack
- Variquick shoulder harness/back system lets you adjust torso length from 15.5 - 22 in.
- Contoured and padded air-mesh shoulder straps and breathable foam back provides a comfortable carry; sternum strap keeps pack in place
- Load-bearing aluminum frame and anatomically formed hipbelt make carrying heavy loads comfortable
- Height-adjustable lid and extension collar extend main pack's capacity by approximately 10 liters
- Access the main compartment through the lid or via the U-shaped zipper on the front of the pack
- Zip-access bottom compartment with removable separator provides easy access to gear and allows load adjustability
- Zippered lid pocket allows quick access to quick-grab gear; attachment rings provide quick and easy attachment of bulky, lightweight gear
- Stretch mesh side pockets hold water bottle or quick-access items
- Side compression straps reduce pack's volume and stabilize the load; they can be also be joined at the center front of the pack to carry additional gear
- 3 grab handles
- Sleek, removable daypack with zippered outer pocket quickly buckles on and off main pack; zippered bellow expands daypack for long day trips
- Integrated transport cover with name tag and grab handles protects and identifies the Deuter Quantum 70+10 bag on flights; doubles as a raincover
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
Please note: Deuter products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed