The DC Judge Dual-Zone Boa snowboard boots can be ridden all over the mountain. These soft-flexing classics feature Boa® lacing, articulated cuffs and internal ankle harnesses.
- Boa lacing offers on-the-fly micro adjustments and never comes untied; you get consistent closure without pressure points and quick on and off
- With a simple twist of the knob, Boa retracts loose cable and minimizes closure turns to ensure an ultra quick, secure closure
- Constrictor Closure system balances support, heel hold and comfort; closure overlays securely hold feet while allowing the boots to flex smoothly and consistently
- Breathable shell and liner system allows moisture and sweat to easily escape to the outside of the boots to keep feet dry and warm
- Leather collars in the liners elevate comfort; rip-and-stick power straps hold liners closed, eliminating the need for laces
- Liners feature internal support beams and 3D molded J-bars for a snug fit and heel hold; directional mesh fabric lining prevents heel slippage
- Easy-entry panel lines the top quarter of the liner's interior and allows the foot to slide in and out of the boot with ease; antimicrobial treatments helps prevent foot odor
- Ergonomically-shaped 3D tongues with seamless construction prevent pinching and hot spots
- Internal ankle harness wraps the liner and locks your foot and ankle to the boot for precise response
- Welded backstays in the shells save your legs when you land in the backseat, and won't wash out when you hit the gas and go fast
- Lightweight, low-profile outsoles allow maximum board-to-terrain feel; traction pattern grips well on and off the snow and prevents snow from building up and clogging bindings
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Please note: DC products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed