For going simple and light, the Stratos 18 from Osprey is the ideal daypack, perfect for ridge runs, bouldering and mountain bike rides.
- Osprey AirCore suspension features twin fiberglass struts for support yet flexibility while carrying heavy loads
- Tensioned, contoured mesh back panel provides a form-fitting and stable carry while allowing full air circulation
- Anchoring into top and bottom wings, the suspension system provides uniform pressure with no hot spots
- Zippered panel-loading design gives you easy access to the pack's contents
- Front stretch pocket is ideal for stashing jacket, books and other often-used essentials
- Front pocket with a water-resistant zipper, stretch-woven side pockets and zippered mesh pockets on hipbelt all help you organize gear
- Sewn-in hipbelt and harness—both Spacer Mesh—are contoured and anatomically shaped to provide extra control and comfort
- Spacer Mesh promotes airflow and moisture management
- Hydration-compatible design features hydration tube portholes and uses cavity behind mesh back panel to hold reservoir, sold separately
- Top grab handle and ice axe loop round out features
Sizing for torso / hip belt / base volume / weight:
- Small/Medium: 18 - 20.5 in. / 30 - 34 in. / 1,000 cu. in. (16 liters) / 1 lbs. 15 oz.
- Medium/Large: >20 in. / >33 in. / 1,100 cu. in. (18 liters) / 2 lbs. 1 oz.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed