- Author: Susan Joy Paul
- Softcover; 308 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing LLC.; copyright 2013
- Features hikes suited to every ability, mile-by-mile directional cues, difficulty ratings, approximate hiking times, maps, amenities, restrictions, fees and permit info
- An index of waterfalls by category makes it easy to choose a trip at a glance from simple drive-ups to short hikes or long, challenging treks
- Offers invaluable trip-planning information including land status contracts, gazetteer pages and grid numbers, USGS map names and camping availability by season
- Hiking Waterfalls in Colorado measures 9 x 6 in.
In Colorado, mountain-born waterways spill and splatter over crags and cliffs, splash off boulders and slip over slabs in glorious displays. From Crestone to Telluride, Grand Junction to Steamboat Springs and Walden to Westcliffe, this guide will lead you through state and national parks, forests, monuments and wilderness areas, and from popular city parks to the most remote and secluded corners of the state to view the most spectacular waterfalls.
Made in USA.