With soft, flexible fabric that can stand up to seriously cold conditions, the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Fly softshell pants resist water and wind to shield you from harsh weather during your winter runs.
- Recommended for temperatures between -5°F and 10°F
- Lightweight, quick-dry polyester fabric wicks moisture away from skin; wind- and water-resistant front panels keep you dry without sacrificing breathability
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable fabric panels on the seat and back of pants provide additional weather protection
- Articulated, vented knees enhance mobility and ventilation; zippers on thighs add ventilation options
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord ensures a snug, secure fit
- Elastic leg cuffs seal in heat; 8 in. zippers with internal gussets allow easy on-and-off over boots or shoes
- 2 zippered hand pockets secure small items such as chapstick, ID or energy gel
- Reflective elements on the Aurora Fly softshell pants enhance visibility in low light
Please note: Pearl Izumi products cannot be shipped to Canadian addresses.
People Also Viewed