The versatile Chariot Chinook 1 stroller is great for everyday explorers and adventurers, offering a comfy ride and a convertible design that can go from city parks to National parks and beyond.
- Conversion kits let you conveniently configure the Chinook 1 to fit your adventurous family activities, whether hiking, cycling or cross-country skiing (kits not included)
- Front wheel can pivot freely for greater mobility or be locked for predictable tracking; front wheel can also be easily folded away when it's not needed
- Main compartment for 1 child features an easy-to-secure, padded 5-point seatbelt system with fleece-covered shoulder straps and hidden buckles
- The padded and adjustable reclining seat offers premium comfort for children
- Chassis suspension can be adjusted without tools to supply the smoothest ride and maximize comfort based on passenger weight
- Sturdy aluminum frame balances safety and interior space to offer plenty of security and comfort; integrated helmet space ensures passenger comfort, even with a helmet on
- ezFold™ design makes it simple and fast to fold up and unfold the Chinook 1, plus the system ensures the open carrier is locked into position
- Lightweight 20 in. wheels are easy to remove with a push of a button, making it easier to transport and store the Chinook 1
- Sizeable rear storage compartment lets you carry more stuff for long trips
- Large, tinted windows enhance UV protection while allowing easy viewing; venting options make it easy to adjust airflow for passenger comfort
- Abundant 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material and glow-in-the-dark Energlo™ photo-luminescent fabric enhance visibility in low light
- Convenient weather cover and sun shade offer adaptable protection from changing conditions
- Total weight capacity including passengers and gear is 75 lbs.
- Chinook 1 comes with a front wheel, rear wheels, 2-in-1 weather cover, padded adjustable handlebar, rear storage compartment and parking brake
Please note: Chariot Carriers products can only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
People Also Viewed