A serious road machine for long, fast rides and personal bests, our Novara Trenta features a lightweight high-performance wheelset, light Shimano Ultegra components and a stiff, nimble frame.
- American Classic Victory 30 wheels offer an aerodynamic profile, weight-saving low spoke count and durable, smooth-spinning performance
- Lightweight frame features butted, hydroformed tubes and offers a tuned, lively ride quality with a geometry that balances all-day comfort, agile handling and responsiveness
- Fork boasts a tapered alloy steerer with a machined, 1-piece alloy crown for strength and stiffness where it counts; carbon legs help damp road vibrations and reduce weight
- Tapered steerer enhances stiffness and responsiveness for confident, precise handling
- Shimano Ultegra shifters and derailleurs offer light-action, precise shifts throughout the 22 gear combinations
- FSA Gossamer Pro compact crankset and 11-28 cassette ensure you've got the right gearing for the task at hand, be it a challenging climb or a feisty city-limit sprint
- Slim-profile, standard reach caliper brakes ensure responsive, powerful braking for subtly shaving off speed in the group or dumping mph's coming into a hairpin on a descent
- Clement Strada LGG tires have a slightly textured center tread with a more-pronounced shoulder tread for good all-around traction and low rolling resistance
- Please note: Pedals are not included
- Specs on our Novara Trenta bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed