The Raleigh Capri 1.0 women's road bike offers a smooth, speedy ride thanks to its lightweight aluminum frame and 24 gear combinations that let you tackle any hill with total confidence.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame uses a geometry that blends comfort and performance for a sporty ride with good handling and power transfer
- FSA triple crankset drives an 8-speed cassette for 24 gear combinations to tackle hills with ease, not to mention cruise swiftly on the plateaus
- Dependable Shimano shifters and derailleurs click through your gear selections rapidly and precisely; dual-pivot brakes offer low-profile braking for easy speed management
- Vittoria Zaffiro tires supply grip and low rolling resistance; double-walled Weinmann rims offer good strength and longevity
- Frame has eyelets for fenders or a rear rack (not included)
- Specs on the Raleigh Capri 1.0 women's road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed