An excellent cookset for a trailblazing twosome, the MSR Alpinist 2 System cookset combines light weight and strength with the capacity to melt snow and boil water.
- Cookset includes a 2.4-liter hard-anodized pot, a strainer pot lid, 2 polypropylene DeepDish plates, 2 insulated mugs and a pot handle
- Hard-anodized aluminum is strong and light, and it spreads heat evenly for good cooking performance
- Brushed aluminum lid features an integrated strainer to eliminate the hassle of draining water from noodles or steamed vegetables
- Talon™ pot handle attaches to and removes from both pots via exterior brackets, ensuring you don't scratch the inner surfaces
- 2 polypropylene DeepDish plates work well no matter what's on the menu, from soup to pasta
- 12.5 fl. oz. stainless-steel mugs have an insulated sleeve to keep your drinks hot and easy to handle; includes sip-through lids
- Mugs and plates are color coded to prevent confusion
- All components of the MSR Alpinist 2 System cookset fit within the 2.4-liter pot for easy packing; there's even room for an MSR Pocket Rocket™ stove (not included)
Please note: MSR products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed