The Deuter Aircontact Pro 65 + 15 SL women's pack is heavyweight hauling specialist. Enjoy its quality, durability, capacity and comfort on your next long weekend in the wilderness.
- SL (Slimline) fit is specifically designed with narrow, short shoulder straps and short torso proportions for women
- Aircontact Pro system features anatomically shaped air-mesh-covered shoulder straps and a hipbelt that pivots to follow your movement and help you keep your balance
- Forward-pull hipbelt features an anatomic cut with bi-laminate foam and a reinforced polyethylene sheet that provide freedom of movement and great load transfer
- Breathable, hollow-chamber foam back panel offers excellent ventilation with a "pump" effect that circulates air through the cushioning for comfort and reduced perspiration
- Adjustable harness lets you easily change the height to create the perfect fit
- Twin V-shaped aluminum stays are ergonomically shaped, helping to direct heavy loads from the back to the hips
- Top-loading main compartment offers lots of room for your gear; U-shape zipper on the front panel offers easy access to the main compartment
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir not included)
- Separate bottom compartment lets you stuff your sleeping bag directly into the pack; bottom compartment shares a zippered separator with the main compartment
- Top lid features inside and outside zippered pockets and is height-adjustable to create extra space for ropes or other bulky items
- Pack exterior features a zippered map pocket, 2 side stretch pockets, compression straps, daisy chains and dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Deuter Aircontact Pro 65 + 15 SL women's pack features an integrated, detachable raincover that helps keep your pack and its contents dry
Please note: Deuter products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed