The Arbor Fish Carver, a compact pin, is designed with an extended wheelbase and a timeless teardrop shape. This board's soft, comfortable flex allows it to excel as both a cruiser and carver.
- Built with 7 layers of sustainably sourced hard rock maple for lightweight, durable performance
- Sustainably sourced koa veneer topsheet finish improves performance and adds that traditional Arbor style
- 65mm, 78a center-set wheels are ideal for all-around longboard skating; a mid-wide profile improves traction and rounded edges ensure catch-free performance
- Features ABEC 5 bearings and 9 in. Gullwing Charger 1 trucks
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Artwork for Arbor Fish Carver longboard is by Ryan Jacobs
- Please note: wheel colors may vary from photo
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed