Built to handle an abundance of airport abuse, the Patagonia Black Hole 45L duffel is a water resistant and durable duffel designed to carry your gear to faraway places.
- This duffel protects your gear from rain, rough handling and miles of traveling
- Made from waterproof fabric with water-resistant construction and zippers; seams are not sealed
- U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while 2 zippered internal mesh pockets keeps small items organized
- Padded bottom panel adds structure and cushions the load when your duffel gets tossed around by baggage handlers
- Features top handles with a snap closure and end haul handles
- 4 corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and let you lash additional gear to the outside
- Exterior zip pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly
- Fabric detail: 14.7-oz. 1200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and Durable Water Repellent finish
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed