Built for bluebird days on the slopes, the Patagonia Snowbelle insulated women's jacket protects you from cold weather with a waterproof, insulated shell.
- Rugged, 2-layer polyester shell with waterproof, breathable laminate provides all-weather protection
- Lightweight synthetic insulation provides warmth even when damp, compresses easily and features 90% recycled fibers (100g in body, 60g in hood and sleeves)
- Soft polyester lining moves moisture away from your body and glides easily over base layers; lining features a quilted pattern to keep insulation from shifting
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor allows good peripheral vision; low-profile snap closure; high collar seals cold air away from body
- Features generous pit zips to dump excess heat quickly; articulated arms allow full range of motion
- Low-profile, powder skirt helps seal out snow using snap-secure webbing loops that connect to compatible ski and snowboard pants
- Includes zippered handwarmer pockets and 1 chest media player pocket (with interior cable routing)
- 2 internal mesh drop-in pockets are large enough to hold goggles or skins; zip stash pocket holds essentials
- Drawcord hem with cordlocks seals out drafts and adjusts via the front pockets; low-profile rip-and-stick cuffs
- Jacket is treated with a Deluge® Durable Water Repellent finish that is soft, water resistant and highly breathable
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed