The DAKINE Storm Rider bike gloves are insulated and waterproof offering warmth, protection and comfort on cold-weather rides.
- Synthetic leather palms, fingers and thumbs are breathable, water resistant, extremely abrasion resistant and supple
- Gloves use a Hipora® membrane for waterproof protection and breathability with flexible, lightweight construction
- Water-resistant, non-bulky Thinsulate® insulation helps keep your feet warm, and does not pack out or compress like other insulation fibers can
- Soft and highly absorbent fabric on the thumbs is handy for wiping off sweat or clearing sunglasses
- Knuckle flex zones allow easy grip and dexterity; 2 fingers feature silicone tips for enhanced grip
Fits hands: (Measured from the base of the pinky finger to the base of the index finger)
Small - 6.5 - 7.5 in.
Medium - 7.5 - 8.5 in.
Large - 8.5 - 9.5 in.
X Large - 9.5 - 10.5 in.
People Also Viewed