Whether you're navigating wintry trails or urban crossroads, the DAKINE Tundra bike gloves are insulated for warmth, protection and comfort on cold-weather rides.
- Synthetic leather palms, fingers and thumbs are breathable, water resistant, extremely abrasion resistant and supple
- Back of gloves are made from a durable, abrasion-resistant windproof stretch nylon shell
- Extremely durable, non-bulky 200g Thinsulate® insulation offers excellent warmth and is water- and pressure-resistant
- Soft and highly absorbent fabric on the thumbs is handy for wiping off sweat or clearing sunglasses
- Partial foam-padding on palms absorbs impact and increases comfort
- 2 fingers feature silicone tips for enhanced grip
- Reflective hits increase visibility in low light
Fits hands: (Measured from the base of the pinky finger to the base of the index finger)
Small - 6.5 - 7.5 in.
Medium - 7.5 - 8.5 in.
Large - 8.5 - 9.5 in.
X Large - 9.5 - 10.5 in.
People Also Viewed