Designed for all-mountain riding, the DAKINE Prodigy kids' durable gloves can stand up to hard-charging young riders.
- Synthetic leather palms, fingers and thumbs are breathable, water resistant, extremely abrasion resistant and supple
- Back of gloves features 4-way stretch moisture-wicking mesh for breathability
- Knuckle flex zones allow easy grip and dexterity; 2 fingers feature silicone tips for enhanced grip
- Soft and highly absorbent fabric on the thumbs gives you a gentle place to wipe your nose or brow
- Cuffs feature a rip-and-stick rubber strap closure that hugs wrists for a secure fit
Fits hands: (Measured from the base of the pinky finger to the base of the index finger)
Small - 6 in.
Medium - 6.5 in.
Large - 7 in.
X-Large – 7.5 in.
People Also Viewed