The Marin Nail Trail mountain bike is built to withstand all the ups and downs of a tough trail ride with durable, performance-ready components and a nimble, responsive frame.
- Aluminum frame is triple-butted to minimize weight while increasing strength and torsional rigidity; seat and chain stays are double-butted
- Avid Elixir 3 hydraulic disc brakes provide ample stopping power (7 in. rotor up front, 6 in. in the back) no matter how steep the terrain or how wet the weather
- Fox 32 Float RL O/B fork allows 100mm travel with rebound adjustment, lockout and air spring preload so you can adjust for unexpected trail obstacles
- SRAM X-7 front and rear derailleurs provide instant shifting as you need it, controlled by SRAM X-7 trigger shifters
- SRAM PG-1030 crankset powers the SRAM 11-36 10-speed cassette; they're designed for easy cruising up and down your favorite mountain trail
- Please note pedals are not included with the Marin Nail Trail mountain bike
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed