Getting you through the ups and downs of tough off-road trails, the Marin Iron Springs mountain bike offers a smooth ride with cushy front suspension and comfortable upright geometry.
- 6061 aluminum frame features double-butted top and down tubes for excellent strength; seat- and chainstays are double-butted and shaped for minimal flex
- Suntour XCM-HLO fork offers 100mm of suspension, taking the jolt out of bumpy trails; Turnkey lockout provides stiffness when the road smooths out
- Shimano Acera rapid-fire shifters plus Shimano front and rear derailleurs deliver smooth shifting through all 27 gears
- Truvativ triple crankset and Shimano 11-34 cassette get you up hills and down the trail without complaint
- Geax Saguaro tires provide solid grip whether riding in mud or climbing a dusty trail; 26 x 2.2 in. front tire, 26 x 2.0 in. rear tire maximize control and maneuverability
- Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes provide solid stopping power for confidence on the trail
- Specs on the Marin Iron Springs mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed