Great for budding shredders, the GT Zaskar 20 in. boys' bike is built tough and trail-ready.
- Sturdy frame is constructed with 6061 aluminum, with hydroformed and butted top and down tubes, for lightweight handling and durable performance
- Sloped top tube accommodates a kid's shorter stand-over height
- SRAM X4 grip shifters deftly guide the X5 rear derailleur and Shimano Acera derailleurs through the 16 gear combinations with an easy flick and twist of the wrist
- Chainring guard helps protect clothes and rider from grease and entanglement
- Tektro linear-pull brakes offer responsive, powerful braking
- Sturdy All Terra wheels stand up to demanding use; GT All Terrain tires supply good all-around traction, from trails to cul-de-sacs
- Frame also features disc brake mounts for an easy upgrade down the line
- Specs on the GT Zaskar 20 in. boys' bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed