The X-large Base Camp duffel from The North Face is expedition-ready, thanks to burly construction and cavernous capacity—take the kitchen sink if you want to!
- Main compartment features a D-shape zippered opening for high visibility and easy access to the interior; internal mesh pocket enhances organization
- Duffel-style handles and twin haul handles on ends provide carrying options and can be used for towing or tying down when traveling
- Shoulder straps provide comfortable, easy hauling as an occasional backpack
- 4 side compression straps secure load and stabilize bag when traveling
- Dual daisy chains along sides let you lash on extra gear or tie duffel onto roof, boat or yak
- Locking zippers protect your possesions (locks not included); ID pocket on top ensures positive identification
- Constructed of water- and abrasion-resistant, 1000-denier polyester with PVC-free thermoplastic elastomer coating to withstand the abuse of travel
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed