Serving double duty as a school bag and a briefcase, The North Face Borealis pack has formfitting shoulder straps, hipbelt and back panel for great fit and comfort.
- Injection-molded shoulder straps alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure points and neck strain; padded, winged hipbelt can be stowed out of the way when not in use
- Comfortable air-mesh back panel features a recessed channel to take pressure off your spine; polyethylene framesheet offers extra back support
- Panel-loading main compartment offers plenty of room for gear and clothing; padded sleeve fits most 15 in. laptops
- Middle pocket features an internal organizer for pens, pencils, wallet, electronics and other necessities
- Small front zippered stash pocket is great for on-the-go essentials; dual side mesh pockets give quick access to water bottles or an umbrella
- Front bungee system lets you stash a jacket or bike helmet; reflective accents increase chances of visibility in low light
- The North Face Borealis pack features side compression straps that help stabilize and control your load
- Safety features include an integrated whistle on chest buckle and a reflective integrated loop for a light (light not included)
- This pack is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, recognizing the comfort and function of its shoulder straps, back panel and interior organization
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed