The TKA 100 Microvelour Snapneck sweater by The North Face has a supremely soft hand and impressive efficiencies over the original TKA microfleece fabric.
- Updated Polartec® TKA 100 microfleece provides 10% more warmth at 27% less weight than the original TKA 100, making it 50% more thermally efficient
- It's also 24% more breathable and 18% more compressible, giving way to 23 cu. in. of pack space savings
- TKA 100 Microvelour Snapneck sweater provides warmth without the weight of traditional insulating fabrics, and is highly breathable for comfort during activity
- Pill-resistant top also dries quickly to minimize heat loss
- Fabric provides UPF 30 protection from harmful solar rays
- Tall neck snaps up for warmth or down for venting
- Kangaroo pocket keeps hands cozy
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed