The North Face Alpine Project jacket is an ultralight, waterproof, breathable style made with Gore-Tex® Active Shell fabric. Wear it for swift, technical alpine ascents where weight is critical.
- Innovative Gore-Tex Active Shell fabric offers super-lightweight, highly breathable, wet-weather protection; it's 30% lighter than other Gore-Tex laminates
- It combines a lighter, thinner Gore-Tex membrane with fine-denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined 3-layer construction
- The inner backer fabric is integrated directly into the membrane, allowing exceptional breathability and excellent next-to-skin comfort
- Water-resistant, 2-way front zipper allows fit and venting adjustments
- Fully adjustable hood features hidden drawcords and laminated brim; brushed chin guard is soft next to skin
- Water-resistant pit zippers allow active venting
- Drawcord hem and molded, nonabrasive cuff tabs seal in warmth
- Water-resistant, pack-friendly zip hand pockets
- The North Face Alpine Project jacket has a trim, alpine fit
- The North Face Summit Series™: apparel is designed and tested to withstand use in harsh environments
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed