The North Face WindWall 2 fleece jacket combines insulating fleece and a wind-blocking membrane to help keep you safe from windchill when you're facing cold, blustery weather.
- WindWall 2 is made from 200-weight fleece and drastically reduces the effect of windchill on cold, windy days; it also offers ideal insulation when layered
- WindWall 2 fleece fabric blocks approximately 95% of the wind, yet allows enough airflow to help ensure dry, ventilated comfort
- WindWall 2 features brushed fleece backing for warmth and uses a unique fabric-bonding process that allows limited external air permeability
- Abrasion-resistant panels on the shoulders, sides and arms provide extra durability and a touch of contrast from the jacket body
- Jacket features brushed collar lining, elastic-bound cuffs and a drawcord hem
- 2 zippered hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket
- Standard fit ensures freedom of motion
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed