The fashionable Nuptse Fur IV winter boots from The North Face offer cozy warmth and plush comfort, and they prove that winter boots don't have to be ugly!
- Recycled PET ripstop polyester uppers are durable, flexible and water resistant; abrasion-resistant, heavy-duty nylon rands protect uppers and feet
- Recycled PET faux fur linings offer warmth and softness for cold feet; fur spills out onto the cuff and lace area for added style
- 600-fill-power goose down insulation provides excellent warmth without bulkiness
- Multi-density EVA footbeds and compression-molded EVA midsoles absorb shock for all-day comfort
- Nylon shanks deliver torsional stability while reducing cold temperature conductivity
- The North Face Nuptse Fur IV winter boots feature Winter Grip™ rubber outsoles that supply solid traction in wet and slick conditions
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed