The North Face Janey II Luxe boots have a polished look but hold their own against harsh weather, helping you look and feel your best even during cold, wet winters.
- Waterproof leather uppers add luxurious texture while keeping you safe from rain and wind
- Linings are made of recycled PET polyester faux fur, supplying soft comfort and enhanced insulation
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco polyester insulation keeps feet cozy; uses a minimum of 50% recycled materials in combination with standard PrimaLoft fibers
- Northotic™ compression-molded drop-in midsoles supply cushioning and shock absorption for wear all day long
- Thermoplastic urethane shanks provide stability and support and help reduce cold-temperature conductivity
- TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsoles supply tenacious traction in wet, slick conditions; omnidirectional lugs are both grippy and self-cleaning
- Temperature-sensitive Ice Pick™ rubber lugs on outsoles harden when temps fall below freezing, providing extra bite into the terrain
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed