Water-resistant, breathable and windproof, the Storm Peak Triclimate 3-in-1 shell jacket by The North Face offers unrestricted movement, warmth if you want it, and versatility in a convertible design.
- Three different ways to wear the system: wear shell jacket and zip-in liner jacket together for protection or wear either piece on its own as weather warrants
- Apex ClimateBlock stretch shell fabric delivers excellent freedom of movement and is windproof, very water-resistant and highly breathable
- Detachable hood is fully adjustable to ensure a weather-blocking, personalized fit
- Adjustable powder skirt with gripping elastic keeps snow out; snaps let you integrate the powder skirt with compatible pants by The North Face (sold separately)
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; two chest pockets; wrist pocket with goggles cloth; internal goggles pocket; internal media pocket
- Shell jacket has adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem to help seal out snow and cold air while retaining warmth
- Zip in/out soft shell liner jacket with fleece lining features zippered handwarmer pockets
- LIner jacket uses Apex Universal fabric that stretches for increased freedom of movement; fabric also breathes well and resists wind, rain and abrasion
- Easy zip-in system mates the liner jacket and shell jacket together for added warmth allows easy reach-in access to the shell's interior features
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed