Offering great comfort and performance on quick overnight trips or long day hikes, the women's Gregory Jade 38 pack keeps your back cool and your load light.
- Suspension provides unrestricted airflow across your back and helps move moisture away to keep you cool and dry
- Harness configuration increases the stiffness of the frame as the load increases, ensuring the weight gets transferred directly to the hipbelt
- 3 points of access make it easy to load and unload your gear, food and sleeping bag
- Lid pocket features a key clip; second stash compartment on the underside of the lid secures small personal items
- Zippered front bucket pocket holds a rain jacket or other items you may need to reach quickly
- Hipbelt pockets are ideal for stashing gels, lip balm, sunscreen, mini-tool or small electronics
- Side compression straps let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying and double as lash points for bulky gear
- Internal sleeve accommodates a hydration reservoir (not included); dual exit ports allow drinking tube to be routed on either side of pack
- Side mesh pockets and dual ice axe/tool attachments provide additional options to attach your gear
- Gregory Jade 38 pack is made of 210-denier double diamond ripstop and 330-denier nylon oxford flatweave fabric that resists tears and abrasion
Please note: Gregory products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed